1. Go to the listing of clinics below and find the one most convenient for you and your family.
2. Call the clinic and set up an appointment
3. If you are calling for regular preventative care, please be sure to let the Membership Representative know that when you call.
4. If you are calling because you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and would like to be tested you will need to meet with a provider via a telemed appoinment. The Membership Representative will help you set that appointment up.
5. If your new provider feels your symptoms should be tested, they will help you set up a testing appointment at the earliest time convenient.
We offer medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, mental & behavioral health and wellness programs at our clinics.
To find out what services are available nearest to you, check out the list of clinics below.