Virginia Garcia is committed to a holistic approach to health care that goes beyond the clinic to help patients adopt healthy practices in their daily lives.
In addition to primary care services, Virginia Garcia offers comprehensive wellness programs at some locations:
- Centering groups for pregnant women and new parents that emphasize sharing with and learning from peers
- Supportive group medical and dental visits for pregnant women, young children and patients with complex conditions
- Exercise classes including Zumba, Tai Chi, yoga, and Bootcamps to prepare for a 5K and a low-impact exercise class
- Physical therapy sessions in partnership with Pacific University
- Nutrition and food preparation classes
Learn more about wellness programs and see a scheudle of events. Go to the Cornelius Wellness Center page.